What is the Token API?
The Moralis Token API enables Web3 developers to build and scale dapps quickly and efficiently. Access all the information you need for any ERC20 tokens from multiple blockchains.
Token API features
The Token API provides out-of-the-box functionality for the most popular features when working with ERC20s, including:
- Fetching ERC20 prices (native and USD)
- Fetching ERC20 owned by a given wallet
- Fetching ERC20 balances for a given wallet
- Fetching ERC20 transfers for a given wallet
- Support for all ERC20 tokens
- Real-time ERC20 token price discovery and metadata
Plus so much more!
Popular use cases
The Token API is extremely flexible, meaning it can support a wide range of use cases, including:
- Live Price Feeds
- Portfolio Apps
- Transaction Monitoring
- Ownership Verification
The Token API supports multiple EVM chains:
|Name||Chain Id (Int)||Chain Id (Hex)||EvmChain||Type|
|Binance Smart Chain Mainnet||56||0x38||Mainnet|
|Binance Smart Chain Testnet||97||0x61||Testnet|