This project contains a simple demo of Moralis Auth integrated with Firebase Auth.
Required Firebase services:
- Clone this repo.
- Install Firebase CLI globally:
npm install -g firebase-tools
- Login to your account:
- Get list of your projects:
firebase projects:list. If this list is empty you should add a new project. You can do it by the Firebase Console.
- Set your project ID:
firebase use <PROJECT_ID>
functions/.envand set your Moralis API key in the file.
- Generate a certificate for Service Account and copy it to
- Install Java on your computer. Functions Emulator requires Java.
- Run emulators:
http://localhost:5555/in your browser.
- Activate Authorization.
- If you have any problem with the CORS on the production, probably you should allow unauthenticated HTTP function invocation. To allow unauthenticated invocation you must specify this at or after deployment. Here you can read more about it.
Updated about 1 month ago
Did this page help you?