What is the Balance API?
The Balance API helps Web3 developers get the native balance for a specific wallet address.
Balance API features
The Balance API provides out-of-the-box functionality for the most popular features when working with native balance (ETH, BNB, MATIC, CRO, etc.), including:
- Fetching native balance (native and USD)
- Fetching ERC20 owned by a given wallet
- Fetching ERC20 balances for a given wallet
- Fetching ERC20 transfers for a given wallet
- Support for all ERC20 tokens
- Real-time ERC20 token price discovery and metadata
Plus so much more!
Popular use cases
The Balance API is extremely flexible, meaning it can support a wide range of use cases, including:
- Live Price Feeds
- Portfolio Dashboard
- Transaction Monitoring
- Ownership Verification
The Balance API supports multiple EVM chains:
|Chain Name||Chain Id (HEX)||Chain Id (INT)|