Web3 Data API
What are the Web3 Data APIs?
The Moralis Web3 Data APIs are a set of highly scalable APIs that solve popular Web3 challenges. By indexing blockchain data in a structured way, Moralis is able to expose APIs that make querying, fetching and understanding this data a breeze for developers.
Web3 Data API Features
Moralis indexes all core aspects of blockchain data and provides access to this through a suite of data-focussed API endpoints. No matter what you are building, our Web3 Data API will support the data you will need; including Blocks, Transactions, NFTs, Tokens and Balance information.
- NFT Data: Fetch real-time NFT metadata, ownership data, NFT transfer data, NFT prices, and much more.
- Token Data: Seamlessly access real-time token price, ownership and transfer data.
- Transaction Data: Get detailed information for any user transaction. List past transactions, and stay up to date with your user's on-chain activity.
- Block Data: Get the contents of any block, including transactions, internal transactions, events and logs.
- Event & Log Data: Granular logs and events for specific wallets and contracts.
- DeFi Data: Out-of-the-box liquidity reserves and pair data across multiple blockchains.
The advanced feature set of our Web3 Data APIs means it can support any type of use case, including:
- NFT Marketplace
- Wallet App
- Portfolio Trackers
- Audit & Reporting
- Metaverse Gaming
- Block Explorers
- Token Gating (NFT authentication)
Moralis Web3 Data APIs are continuously adding new chains and integrations. Our current supported chains include:
|Ethereum Ropsten (deprecated)||3||Testnet|
|Ethereum Rinkeby (deprecated)||4||Testnet|
|Ethereum Kovan (deprecated)||42||Testnet|
|Binance Smart Chain Mainnet||56||Mainnet|
|Binance Smart Chain Testnet||97||Testnet|
|Avalanche Fuji Testnet||43113||Testnet|