It's important you study rate limits for your plan and the different services that you use.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions!
If you start getting Cloudflare errors such as Cloudflare error 1020 - it's most likely you are being flagged by our abuse prevention system and Cloudflare blocks your access on our behalf.
You may also be seeing other error messages.
Below are a few scenarios where you get temporarily banned.
- If you are sending requests although your key is already rate-limited we may temporarily ban you. For example, let's say your plan allows you to do 30 requests per second. If you try to do 200 requests in the same second - you will most likely get temporarily banned.
- Use one key per project. For example, if you create 100 free accounts and send requests using the keys from these accounts - all accounts tied to the same project will be banned.
- If you think you are temporarily banned by mistake please email [email protected] and we will help you fast.
- Don't use more than 1 Moralis account.
- Implement rate-limiting logic in your app so you don't try doing more requests than your plan allows.
- Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
As we offer generous free plans we don't allow multiple account creation.
Only 1 free account is allowed per user - you have to upgrade to pro-plan if you need more limits that the free plan offers you.
If you build your dapp based on resources spread over several free accounts - you will be banned and your service will face unexpected downtime.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions 🙌